Friday, November 02, 2007

At times, solutions aren't so simple

Sorry, Blame it on me.

As life goes on,
I'm starting to learn more and more about responsibility.
& I realize that everything I do is affecting the people around me.


Schooled, stupid 3 weeks of extended extra classes. Gosh.
Bestie & Bestfriend dyed their hair yesterday!
& seriously, their's was much more obvious than mine can. Ha ha.
:D :D

Yesterday during FNN class, we did Swiss Roll (Whisking method)
Today we did some muffin thing, which was made with Creaming method.


Left one is my siao kia, Right one is my laogong :D


My cooking partner for almost 2 years now, woah right?


The forlorn/lonely/alone/partnerless/leftout guy. HAHAHA joking!

Creaming the mixture was fun! Need to have a firm hold.
Or else the mixture will fly everywhere, Hah.


Then we put the paper thinggy, with the mixture.


I MADE THIS! Hard to cut the glazed cheery till like that leh.

Whilst baking, we didnt know we were late for the next class.
Then we rushed off, had to come back during recess time.

Combined Science periods for 2 hours. Im so effing tired.
Esp during Chemistry, Ain & I kept talking throughout. Lolllll.
We talked about XXX, hiphop music, Paula DeAnda, Antm etc.

The results of my smiley faced muffin?


GOSH SO CUTEEEE! Mdm Aishah said the texture was the bestttt :)


I dont know what pangsai pattern is this -_________-"


It has green eyes leh! Stylo milo, hahaha.


:D My happy muffins! Absolute love.
Pssss! Thats my Chemistry textb. at the back :D

Suprisingly, Mdm Chang did not turn up for Amaths lessons!
YAYEEEE. The guys & I, with Haqim played with sweets etc.
We made so much noise at the back thus, making people look at us.

Since we had no Maths class (shiok man), we planned the class chalet.
:D Seriously man, I cant wait for the chalet! Wow wheee :)
Had Cca afterwards, at 2pm. Sat at the canteen for 2+ hrs.


Bottles.


& more bottles!

The bottles are for some recycling thinggy purpose lah.
The more recyclable stuffs, like newspaper & bottle, more points.
Ha ha. This is crap yo.


My slacker excos (:

I was pretty slack today during Cca, aww my bad. Hah.
Talked to Peirong, WanQing & Renee. So long since we last talked.
HAHA. They're so funny please!

Homed afterwards, tv-ed, ate & blogged.
I wanna say something now, something vvveerrrrryyyy serious.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I WANNA REDYE MY HAIR.
HAHAHAHA.

No seriously, my hair dye kept coming out when in contact with water.
Shyt crap lah. The red dye came out twice, awww ):
I think Im going to go to a salon with sissie to do our hairs,
someday. I wanna dye it purple! Yeaha. But Im no ahlian :D

Nothing much. Out tomorrow, Im not gonna rot yo.
Alrighty, goodbye all!


Even though the blame's on you, I'll take that blame from you.
You can put that blame on me, And you can put that blame on me.

No comments: